Tuesday 17 March 2009

An Introduction

In April of this year I will take the leap of faith and step into the lions den of trading on Betfair full-time. I have been planning this step since July 2008, a time when I initially stepped into the den and due to my inexperience and ill-discipline I was tossed in the air like a rag doll, mauled for a while, before being chewed up and then spat out. An experience that I never want to re-live.

I am hoping that this blog will serve as a reminder to myself to do things right and not let me make the mistakes that I made last time. I hope for an interesting and a profitable journey, as this will be the main source of my income. Pressure I know, but pressure I hope I can cope with.

My bank to start with will be a £1000, which is the same as last time, hopefully, it will last a little longer than last time if I am true to the lessons I have learnt.

I will update this blog at least once a week, and I will always post on a Monday, so if anyone wants to contribute to this blog, then please feel free to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment